I would like to welcome us to this month of July, the month of FULFILLMENT.
Luke 1:45 “Blessed is she who believed, for there will be a fulfillment (realized, accomplished, completion, execution, performance, a carry out) of those things which were told her from the Lord”.
We are called the BELIEVER because we believed on what God has done for us. For His love towards mankind; He sent His Only Begotten Son to die for us, John 3:16-17. He carried our pains, shame, sorrow, weaknesses, burdens, sickness, sin, etc., upon Himself, Isaiah 53. In Him we have abundant life, John 10:10, for as we believed in Jesus Christ the Son of God; we shall not perish, but have an everlasting life. We believe Jesus Christ is coming soon to take all of us who believed in His name to eternal peace, Matthew 24:29-31. We believed that Jesus Christ is The Way, The Truth And Life, John 14:6. We believe Jesus Christ is the Only Name given to us by God, Acts 4:12.
There are many promises which the Lord promised us; in all our endeavors, a life filled with hope and future.
For us to be fulfilled; we need to believe what the Lord has said. In the things of God, we have our part to play and God's part is to make it happen. God cannot do our part, neither should we try to do His part.
For fulfillment to take place in our lives, we need to:
Hear the Word, Luke 11:28 “more than that, blessed are those who hears the Word of God and keep it.” The Word of God is filled with promises. We need to hear the Word of God because they are life to those who find them as well as flesh to all our flesh. Proverb 4:22.
· Believe the Word Deuteronomy 28:1 “Now it shall come to pass, if you diligently obey the voice of Lord your God, to observe carefully all His commandments, which I command you today, that the Lord your God will set you high above all nations of the earth” Mary, the mother of Jesus Christ, heard the Word and she believed what God said He will do through her. Believing in the Word of God means you submit yourself for God's plan to be fulfilled.
· Keep/practice the Word of God- when the Lord asked Abraham to leave his country and go to the land which He promised him. He did not only hear the Word and the promises, but he stood up and went to the land as the Lord commanded. Hebrews 11:8 “For by faith Abraham obeyed when he was called to go out to the place which he would receive as an inheritance. And he went out, not knowing where he was going”. You know what the Lord has said to you; believe it with all your heart. Keep them in the centre of your heart.
Conclusively, there is a need for us to expect the fulfillment of God's promises in our lives, so long we are obedient to the conditions attached to our expectation. when we submit to God and His plans, our joy will be inevitable. When we humble ourselves before God to be used to His glory, we will be fulfilled. It's not how God will do it because He works in a miraculous way, rather it's how we are ready to be an instrument for His glory. We should not make Holy Spirit angry by asking how He will do what He has said. Luke 1: 35, 37 “The Holy Spirit Will Come Upon You And The Power Of The Highest Will Overshadow You; therefore, also, that Holy One to be born will be called the Son of God” For with God nothing will be impossible”. Everything will be accomplished by Holy Spirit. Do not look on the impossibilities.
2 Corinthians 1:20, the promises of God to us is YES and AMEN. When it has reached you. You are expected to do only two things saying YES TO GOD'S WORD, PLAN AND PURPOSE FOR YOU and secondly, SAYING AMEN-LET IT BE AS YOU HAVE SAID, LORD. Thank You Lord Jesus Christ.
1. O Lord, let me walk in your Word, in the name of Jesus.
2. O Lord, strengthen me in my time of temptations, in the name of Jesus.
3. O Lord, let my eyes be on You always, in the name of Jesus.
4. My life shall be fulfilled, in the name of Jesus.
5. My frustrations shall become my fulfillment, in the name of Jesus.
Pray as the Spirit of the Lord gives you utterance!