|MONTH OF DELIVERANCE|
When the Lord brought back the captivity of Zion, we were like those who dream, then our mouth was filled with laughter and our tongue with singing. Then they said among the nations, the Lord has done great things for them. (Psalm 128:1-2).
Welcome to our month of Deliverance. May the Lord deliver us all from all our troubles of lives, in the name of Jesus Christ.
“The angel of the Lord encamps(surround) around those who fear Him, and delivers them” (Psalm 34:7).
Deliverance means rescue from bondage or danger. Another name for deliverance is liberation, salvation, and release.
In the above scripture; we saw how the angel of the Lord surround all around us who fear the Lord. Our lives are saved, guided and protected in Him. God is very much concern on what we are going through and how we come out of it.
In Psalm 91:1 says “as we dwell (abide, stay, reside) in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty”.
As children of God, our lives are safe and secured right in the palms of His hands (Isaiah 49:16). God is a wall of fire around us and He is a glory in our midst and we are also the apple of His eyes” (Zechariah 2:5,8).
The secret place of the Lord is His innermost chamber. The inner chamber of the Lord is for His children just like bread (food) are for the children and crumbs (bones) for the dogs (Matthew 15:26).
Even though these promises are for us. We still need to follow some steps. 20“Behold, I send Angel before you to keep you in the way and to bring you the place which I have prepared” 21 beware of Him and obey His voice; do not provoke Him, for He will not pardon your transgressions; for My name is in Him” (Exodus 23:20-21).
Our God is a God of principles. He is committed to delivering us when we follow and call upon Him. Our God always ordered our steps and our ways shines brighter into perfection (Proverbs 4:18). God is He who takes care of what belongs to Him. He is committed in our daily affairs. Therefore, we should not let our heart be troubled with any troubling situations.
“I will lift up my eyes to the hills- from whence comes my help? My help comes from the Lord, who made heaven and earth. He will not allow my foot to be moved; He who keeps you (me) will not slumber” (Psalm 121:1-3).
· Remove your eyes from wrong things and look at the right things (Psalm 119:37)
· Remove your eyes from the storm and look unto Jesus (Matthew 14:29-33)
· Move your heart from wrong thoughts and think right (Proverbs 4:23)
· Make out a right path for yourself (Proverbs 4:26-27)
In conclusion; let us stay in the Lord for in Him we have life securities. Let us do what pleases Him because His angel which encamps around us and will not pardon our continuous disobedience. God dwells in righteousness and holiness and not in sin. Keep your life pure. God bless you.
1. Father I thank you for You always hear me, in the name of Jesus.
2. I challenge my foundation with the blood of Jesus.
3. Anything troubling me from my foundation, die in the name of Jesus.
4. I refuse to cooperate with my enemies, in the name of Jesus Christ.
5. Anything in me that is cooperating with my enemies. Jump out and die, in the name of Jesus Christ.
6. O Lord, deliver me from myself, in the name of Jesus.
7. O Lord, restore my faith in you, in the name of Jesus.
Pray as the Spirit of the Lord gives You utterance