“Who is like You, O Lord, among the gods? Who is like You, glorious in holiness, Fearful in praises, doing wonders? Exo.15:11
This is our month of revelation. Revelation is an act of receiving information about the past, the present, and the future. Revelation is to know what you never know that had happened, that is happening or will happen. Revelation is uncovering or bringing to light of that which had been previously hidden or unclearly seen. Revelation is the discovery of mysteries.
“But as it is written: “Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, Nor have entered into the heart of man. The things which God prepared for those who love Him”. But God has Revealed them to us through His Spirit. For the Spirit searches all things, yes the deep things of God. For what man knows the things of a man except the spirit of a man which is in him? Even so no one knows the things of God except the Spirit of God. Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, that we might know the things that have been freely given to us.” 1 Cor. 2:9-12.
Every child of God has the Spirit of God. As a child of God; you need to operate in the Spirit of God. The Spirit of God carries the power of God. The Spirit of God reveals the hearts of God to man. Remember, the Lord did not give us the Spirit of fear, (ignorance, foolishness etc) but of sound mind, boldness and self-control (2 Tim 1:7).
Many children of God are receiving revelations, but they do not understand because they are not serious in their walk with God. If you read the bible very well; you will discover that the kind of people who received the revelations and visions of God are those who were well connected and grounded in God. “If we live in the Spirit; let us also walk in the Spirit” Gal. 5:25.
Paul prayed that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ may give to us the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him (in knowing God)” Eph. 1:17. This applies to us today. Our prayer is to know the deep things of God. When the word of God is revealed to us. We will be able to know the hope of our calling. We will know the riches of the kingdom. When our eyes are open to God’s wonders and power; we will not accept anything that is contrary to God’s word in our lives like sickness, poverty, sin (John 10:10b). When the word of God is revealed to us; we will no longer be playing with our spiritual lives.
The people of God whose eyes are opened to His mysteries, are living in victory and they are also doing great things for the Lord.
Though many of us have heard numerous times that in all things we are more than conquerors; our eyes are not open to see whom we are.
- Your eyes need to open to see the powerful army of God around you (2 Kings 15-17).
- Your eyes need to open and see that you are powerful than your enemies (1 John 4:4).
- Your eyes need to open and see how you are above your enemies (Eph. 2:6).
- Your eyes need to open and see how you are well able to do what God called you to do (Phil. 4:12).
- Your eyes need to open and see the way where it seems to be no way (Isa. 43:19).
- Your eyes need to open and see rivers of water flowing for you where others are dying of thirst (Isa. 43:20).
- Your eyes need to open and see prosperity amid poverty (Gen. 26).
- Your eyes need to open and see how Jesus took away your sickness, so that you will be sick no more (Isa. 53:5).
- Your eyes need to open and see the abundant life Jesus Christ have died for you to have (John 10:10b).
Prayer: Holy Spirit open my eyes to see the mysteries of God, in the name of Jesus.
The Spirit of God cannot operate in our lives if we do not know the Word of God. The Word of God is Jesus Christ Himself. The word of God is the Spirit of God. (John 1:1-5; John 6:63)
In the book of Daniel; God revealed to Daniel the future on this earth. In the book of revelation, John received the revelation of the spiritual world, the tribulations and the victory in Christ Jesus. The destination of saints and destruction of sinners. In the book of Isaiah, Prophet Isaiah received the revelation of our Lord Jesus Christ; how He died in heaven for us before he came to die on this earth. meaning in the garden of Gethsemane and on the cross of Calvary, Jesus was just demonstrating what He has accomplished for us in heaven. “Surely, He has borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows; Yet we esteemed Him stricken, Smitten by God, and afflicted. 5 But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed” Isa 53:4-5. (What Jesus Christ had done was all written in the past tense. Ponder!).“while we were yet sinners Christ died for us”. (Rom 5:8b).
God Revealed Mysteries (Secrets)
“Call to me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know” Jer. 33:3.
God opened Daniel’s eyes when the King wanted to destroy his magicians including Daniel and his friends because they could not tell the King His dreams and its interpretation. Daniel went into inquiring prayers and God revealed the secret to him. In the case of Joseph, God revealed again the secret of the king through His servant.
We need to pray for our eyes to open to enable us to see what God is showing us. Our hearts also need to receive understanding, so we will know how to apply the wisdom of God in our situation (Eph.1:15-23).
- Father, I thank you for You always reveal secrets, in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Every spiritual cataract on my spiritual eyes be cleared away, by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Every Uzziah in my life blocking me not to see the Lord, die in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Every secret I need to know that will move my life forward, be revealed to me in the name of Jesus Christ.
- I receive the grace to abide in the revelations of the Lord, in the name of Jesus Christ.
Pray As the Spirit Of The Lord Gives You Utterance!
TIME TO SAY YES TO JESUS!!!
If you have not yet received Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Saviour; Kindly give Him your life now, so He will accept you in His kingdom and use you to do great works.
Lord Jesus, thank You for loving me. Today I declare you as the Saviour of the whole world. Forgive all my sins, wash me clean and make me a new person, in the name of Jesus Christ. Holy Spirit fill me with your presence and help me to love God all days of my life. Devil I denounce you today, I belongs to Jesus Christ forever, in Jesus name. Thank You Lord for answering my prayers, in the name of Jesus.
NB: Congratulations! You are now born again (John 3:1-18).
* Join a bible believing church where the word of God is preach in truth and in spirit.
* Read and study your bible daily.
* Ask questions on what you do not understand.
GOD BLESS YOU MORE!!!
From Pastor's Desk