Blessed be the name of our Lord Jesus Christ who daily loads us with His benefits. Our God is good and a very present help in trouble.
We are welcome in this month of May which is our month of FRUITFULNESS.
We are going to spend the whole month of May on the MOUNTAIN. “Then the LORD said to Moses, “Come up to Me on the mountain and be there; and I will give you tablets of stone, and the law and commandments which I have written, that you may teach them” (Exo. 24:12). As Christian being on the mountain means “fasting and prayers”. Fasting and prayers must be our spiritual exercise, in fact it must be part of our lives. When you live a fasted life; you can move all kinds of mountains. “This kind cannot go except by prayer and fasting” (Mark 9:29).
28 Then God blessed them, and God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply; fill the earth and subdue it; have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over every living thing that moves on the earth.” 29 And God said, “See, I have given you every herb that yields seed which is on the face of all the earth, and every tree whose fruit yields seed; to you it shall be for food”. (Gen 1:28-29)
When God created us, he formed us in His likeness. He formed us to function exactly like Him on this earth. He also created us to represent Him on earth. He blessed us and He gave us the order to be fruitful and multiply.
God also mandated us to replenish (fill and subdue) the earth. He gave us the power/authority to dominate over the fish of the sea, the birds of the air and over everything that moves on the earth (Gen 1:29)
Gen 9:1-2 “So God blessed Noah and His sons, and said to them “Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the earth. And the fear of you shall be on every beast of the earth, on every bird of the air, on all that move on the earth and all the fish of the sea they are given in your hand”.
In the above scriptures; we read about the instructions of God for our lives. We also saw and read that God has pronounced blessings upon us. The blessings to be fruitful and multiply. The blessing of dominion. He also gave us the assignment to work so that we can fill the earth.
All the things God told us to do; He gave us the abilities to do so. With any capabilities and abilities, we are expected to be accountable and responsible.
The will of God for is not just for us to exist but to both exist and be impactful.
· We should never be pleased to dwell on a level of existence lower than that on which God has made it possible for us to dwell.
· We should strive to be the best we can be and to reach the highest level we can reach.
· We must not settle for less. Any position and possession which is not for the will of God for our lives, we must not accept or desire it.
· We must not live or accept the terms and conditions of our enemies.
· No matter how good and understanding your landlord may be; you must desire and fight to own your properties.
· Though your friend or colleague never complained about transporting you. You must desire and fight to own your car.
· Though you can afford the best doctors in this world. You must desire to be in good health. No- matter how neat and well sophisticated a hospital might be, never desire to be sick.
· You may seem to earn a good salary. Desire and fight for financial freedom.
· No matter how the people around you do take care of your needs. Desire and fight to take care of yourself.
NB: I would like you to understand that “for you to be fruitful and multiply', you need the material, financial, intellectual means. You need to be in good spiritual, physical and financial health.
· Understand also that “for you to bear much fruit, you need more finances. It means as your responsibilities increase, your needs to solve or fulfil your assignments increases.
· The greatest and most important fruits to bear are the fruits of the Spirit and winning souls for Jesus Christ.
· Though we need anointing to preach, we also need material means to succeed in the mission “How then shall they call on Him in whom they have not believed? And how shall they believe in Him of whom they have not heard? And how shall they hear without a preacher? (Rom 10:14).
· For us to succeed we need to be driven by the agenda of God. We must “seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness” (Mat 6:33).
· We must be led by Holy Spirit “For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, these are also the sons of God”. (Rom 8:14)
· We must live by faith “For in it the righteousness of God is revealed from faith to faith; as it is written, “The just shall live by faith” (Rom 1:17)
· We must be sacrificial both spiritually, physically, material and financially. Sacrifice in order to achieve the greatest height in life. “Honor the LORD with your possessions, And with the first fruits of all your increase; 10 So your barns will be filled with plenty, And your vats will overflow with new wine” (Pro. 3:9-10).
· We must be prayerful and ask God all we need “And whatever you ask in My name, that I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14 If you ask anything in My name, I will do it” (John 14:13-14)
WE MUST NO LONGER BE SATISFIED WITH THE LEVEL WE ARE NOW. LET US BE HUNGRY FOR MORE SUCCESS IN OUR ENDEAVORS. LET US BE HUNGRY AND THIRSTY TO LIVE AND LEAD MAXIMUM LIVES. LET US PUSH OURSELVES INTO GOD'S AGENDA FOR OUR LIVES - John 15:16. MAY THE PEACE OF GOD BE WITH US!
All publications of GGDEM are Inspired by The Holy Spirit! To God Be The Glory!!!