Say to those who are fearful-hearted, “Be strong, do not fear! Behold, your God will come with vengeance, With the recompense of God; He will come and save you.” Isa 35:4.
I welcome us all to this month of April. We will continue with our topic of last month “AS THE LORD HAS SAID”. A month of holding unto the word of the Lord and amending our ways. Last month we talked about holding unto the word of the Lord. Just as Mary held unto God according to His word in her life and she conceived by the power of the Holy Spirit Luke 1:39-45.
In this section, we are going to read from the book of 2nd Tim 3:1-9. But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: 2 For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3 unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, 4 traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, 5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away! 6 For of this sort are those who creep into households and make captives of gullible women loaded down with sins, led away by various lusts, 7 always learning and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. 8 Now as Jannes and Jambres resisted Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, disapproved concerning the faith; 9 but they will progress no further, for their folly will be manifest to all, as theirs also was.
In the above scripture, you see the lists of all that is happening in our generation due to perilous times. A perilous time is unfavoured, unsweetened, unease, hardship, sorrowful and great distressed times. Perilous times brings heaviness and restlessness. Its keeps occurring from time to time which has made many children of God, deny their God. Some in their peril time, sold their souls to the devil just because of quick riches, to get marry or have a child. There are many twisters of God's word. There are those who are deceived, and they are deceiving others.
In this time many have denied their Saviour. They have been ungrateful for all the things the Lord Has been doing in their lives. Many have become slanderers of their brothers and sisters.
Brethren, this is the time to look to God alone as we can see world fantasies has failed just like that time in Egypt when money failed - Gen 47:15. The strongest countries are crumbling. The world economy has been dashed to pieces. Only the name of the Lord that is the sure and strong tower which the righteous run into and will be saved.
The hour of deception has come to an end. The hour has come where only those who abide in Christ will survive the perilous times. Those who were busy playing church, 'my papa in the Lord', 'my Mama in the Lord' has come to an end. It is time to wrestle with our flesh and deal with the powers of darkness that wants us to remain in pretense.
In these perilous times, we are to hold unto God. We are to believe in the report of the Lord and not the devil's report. We are to look unto Jesus who is the author (beginning) and finisher (end) of our faith. He said we should look to Him and be saved-Isa 45:22. He continued that whosoever that will call upon Him shall be saved-Rom 10:13.
As a believer of the word, you must depend and put your trust wholly (completely, totally) in God for your existence. Hold unto His word (guidelines, statues and promises) which He has said to you and surely, He will bring it to pass.
How to overcome the Perilous times
Then Jesus came with them to a place called Gethsemane, and said to the disciples, “Sit here while I go and pray over there.” 37 And He took with Him Peter and the two sons of Zebedee, and He began to be sorrowful and deeply distressed. 38 Then He said to them, “My soul is exceedingly sorrowful, even to death. Stay here and watch with Me.” 39He went a little farther and fell on His face, and prayed, saying, “O My Father, if it is possible, let this cup pass from Me; nevertheless, not as I will, but as You will.” 40 Then He came to the disciples and found them sleeping, and said to Peter, “What! Could you not watch with Me one hour? 41 Watch and pray, lest you enter into temptation. The spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.” 42 Again, a second time, He went away and prayed, saying, “O My Father, if this cup cannot pass away from Me unless I drink it, Your will be done.” 43 And He came and found them asleep again, for their eyes were heavy.
Jesus told His disciples to watch with Him. It shows how watching, staying awake in the spirit helps to ease or overcome the pains of what we are going through in the physical. Those who watch, understand the times and seasons of the Lord.
Secondly, He told them to pray so that they will not enter temptation. Its to show us the strength to overcome is in our prayer life. Our prayer altars must never lack fire on it. How we commune and fellowship with the Lord in prayer will determine our victory. Prayer is not just to talk to the Lord. Prayer is talk to the Lord and He talks back to you- Hab 2:1.
The second time He came to them, their eyes were heavy. We need to pray against the spirit of heaviness. We don't need to slumber in these days. The days are full of evil. We need to be vigilant as we hear the master asked us to do so. Most times you may not hear Him say watch with Me, but you are burdened in your spirit to do so. Just watch with the Lord and He will strengthen you. Take that fasting He is putting in your heart. Pray that prayer Holy Spirit drops in your heart.
“For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh. 4 For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds, 5 casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ…” 2nd Cor 10:3- 6, the bible told us about the battle we are recruited to fight. It's not in a physical fight but spiritual.
Pulling down strongholds, strong negative beliefs, strong waves of satanic news and sound. It's time to break all these strongholds on our ways, breaking loose from the grips of demonic strongholds every day in our lives and in the lives of other people which is kept them in sin (captivity). When they are in sin, they can easily be slaughtered by the devil. We that are in Christ must avoid sin that easily ensnare us-Heb 12.1.
Cast down and silence arguments that are against the word of God in our lives. Cast down anything that wants to exalt itself against the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ. Oppose the negative thoughts and replace them with the positive thoughts.
This is the time in our generation where you depend only in God. Many has trusted in what they had but now it failed them. The medical world has become nothing but only those who know and trust in the Lord shall be saved.
- It's not to cast away our confidence which has a great reward. Have confidence in the Lord for He will protect you and family - Heb. 10:5.
- Examine our walk with God by realigning our walk. Look into our lives to see how we have been living and to retrace our steps 2 Cor. 13:5, Rev. 2:5
- Confess our sins and forsake them - 1 John 1:8-9, Prov. 28:13
- Go into prayers and lead a warfare life 1 Thess 5:17, 1 Tim 1:18
- Reject satanic report by opposing the enemy, stand in the truth and gird ourselves in the complete armour of God - Isa. 53:1
- Be Strengthen in our hands and hearts- Eph. 6:10, Isa 35:4
- Walk in the anointing of God - Isa. 61:1-
- Secure our place in God John 15:1-5
- Pray and preach to the sinners (those who are not yet saved) Mark 16:15-18
- Be thankful always 1 Thess 5:18
- Always lean on Holy Spirit -John 14:15-18
As a non-believer of Christ, it is time to run to Him for safety, Run to Him for an everlasting life. Run to Him to escape danger that are yet to come. Run to Him to escape total condemnation in hell fire and He will take care of you. He will receive, forgive all this sins you have committed.
Open your heart to Him, ask Him to accept you as His child and He will gladly hear your prayer. God bless us all.
TIME TO SAY YES TO JESUS CHRIST
If you have not yet received Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior; Kindly give Him your life now, so He will accept you in His kingdom and also use you to do great works.
Lord Jesus, thank You for loving me. Today I declare you as the Savior of the whole world. Forgive all my sins, wash me clean and make me a new person, in the name of Jesus Christ. Holy Spirit fill me with your presence and help me to love God all days of my life. Devil I denounce you today, I belongs to Jesus Christ forever, in Jesus name. Thank You Lord for answering my prayers, in the name of Jesus.
NB: Congratulations! You are now born again (John 3:1-18).
* Join a bible believing church where the word of God is preach in truth and in spirit.
* Read and study your bible daily.
* Ask questions on what you do not understand.
* God bless you more* GGDEM Monthly Production 2020
1. Father I thank You for the victory, in the name of Jesus Christ.
2. I cover myself under the blood of Jesus Christ.
3. I take authority and possess this month of April, in the name of Jesus Christ.
4. Let the wicked and their wickedness be shaken out of my days, in the name of Jesus Christ.
5. You this month of April; you will not be my caldron, in the name of Jesus Christ.
6. I remove my name and family names from the register of spiritual and physical death, in the name of Jesus Christ.
7. Let there be life, peace, prosperities, in the name of Jesus Christ.
8. I shake off the spirit of heaviness, in the name of Jesus Christ.
9. Oh Lord! Anoint me with the anointing ceaseless prayers, in the name of Jesus Christ.
10. Thank You lord for answering my prayers, in the name of Jesus Christ.
Pray As the Spirit of the Lord Gives You Utterance!
Topic: O LORD! CORRECT MY ERRORS
There is an evil spirit known as the spirit of error and its agenda is to push the children of God in all kinds of errors. These errors come with human good reasons and feel extremely comfortable to commit the error/s. “We are of God. He who knows God hears us; he who is not of God does not hear us. By this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error”1 John 4:6. This spirit has worked and hindered the works of God, because it succeeded to push men of God into all manners of errors. This spirit is so subtle that if we are not sober, we cannot even discover it. May the Lord set us free from this subtle spirit, in the name of Jesus.
Praise and Worship
Scriptures Reading: 1 Chro. 21, 1 Sam 5, 1 Sam 13:1-14, Eccl 9:10-11, Eccl 10:5-8, 2 Kings 13:14-19, Heb. 4:14-16
Confession: Ps. 27
1. Father I thank you for the victory which I have in Christ Jesus, in the name of Jesus Christ.
2. Father forgive me any known or unknown sin, in the name of Jesus Christ.
3. Father forgive me any known or unknown sin of my ancestors, nation, and generation, in the name of Jesus Christ.
4. I put on the complete armour of God on my spirit man, in the name of Jesus.
5. I take authority over the remaining days of this year, in the name of Jesus Christ.
6. I take back any ground I have given to the enemy in my life, in the name of Jesus.
7. By the blood of Jesus, I stop and push back any satanic advancement against me, in the name of Jesus.
8. Any satanic encroachment in my life, die in the name of Jesus Christ.
9. O Lord, show and correct me anywhere I am making financial errors, in the name of Jesus.
10. O Lord, show and correct me anywhere I am making ministerial errors, in the name of Jesus.
11. O Lord, show and correct me anywhere I am making business errors, in the name of Jesus.
12. O Lord, show and correct me anywhere I am making marital errors, in the name of Jesus.
13. O Lord, show and correct me anywhere I am making leadership errors, in the name of Jesus.
14. O Lord, show and correct me anywhere I am making spiritual errors, in the name of Jesus.
15. O Lord, show and correct me anywhere I am making parental errors, in the name of Jesus.
16. O Lord, show and correct me anywhere I am making spousal errors, in the name of Jesus.
17. Blood of Jesus! Quench any fire of error burning against me, in the name of Jesus.
18. Holy Spirit! Stop any flood of error raging against me, the name of Jesus.
19. O Lord arise and fire back any arrow of errors fired against me, in the name of Jesus.
20. O Lord arise and set me free from foundational errors, in the name of Jesus.
21. O Lord arise and set me free from generational errors, in the name of Jesus.
22. O Lord arise and set me free from environmental error, in the name of Jesus.
23. O Lord arise and set me free from seasonal error, in the name of Jesus.
24. O Lord deliver me from wrong identity, in the name of Jesus.
25. O Lord repair any damage done in my life because error, in the name Jesus.
26. O Lord restore all I have lost because of error, in the name of Jesus.
27. O Lord remove my feet from the paths of error, in the name of Jesus.
28. O Lord separate me from the congregation of error, in the name of Jesus.
29. O Lord arise and deliver me from the strongholds of error, in the name of Jesus.
30. By the power in the blood of Jesus, I trample on the spirit of error, in the name of Jesus.
31. I receive sound mind, in the name of Jesus.
32. I receive grace to know the mysteries of God, in the name of Jesus.
33. I abide in God’s secret place, in the name of Jesus.
34. Let the anointing of God, destroy the yokes of slumber in my life, in the name of Jesus.
35. Let GGDEM prosper, in the name of Jesus.
36. O Lord let GGDEM soar above the storms of life as you have said, in the name of Jesus.
37. Let the congregations of the wicked scatter by the fire of the Holy Ghost, in the name of Jesus.
38. Thank You Lord for answering my prayers, in the name of Jesus.
Pray as the Holy Spirit Gives You Utterance